The Parish Council comprises of 7 Councillors, who may remain in
office until May 2019. The Parish Council does not have any committees.
Your Parish Councillors are:-
- Cllr. Paul Couch (Chairman)
- Cllr. D. Baker (Vice Chairman
- Cllr. Jim Brace (from 3/7/17)
- Cllr. David Ford
- Cllr. Geoff Hill
- Cllr. Karen Loy
- Cllr. Dawn Readman
Your Borough Councillor is:-
- Cllr. Andrew Backhouse - who attends most meetings of the Parish
Your County Councillor is:-
- Cllr. Derek Bastiman - who attends most meetings of the Parish Council.
The Clerk to the Parish Council - Mrs J Marley - is the Parish
Council's only employee and is contracted to work 3 hours/week.